Sunday 20 May 2018

Day 25 ever westwards to Hashimoto

Only a short day today - which started out with a lot more traffic than I had hoped for...  and it must be clean up Japan day - or at least this area because there were little work groups all along, digging up plants that had dared to grow in the cracks - brooms sweeping the footpaths - hedges were being trimmed...

I was eventually able to get off this main drag onto a much more peaceful ride and I don't think I even cracked the 60km today...  somewhere along the road, the bike computer sprung back to life and I think it had been recording kms passed, just not showing them...  who knows!  Anyways, it says I have already crack 1,202 kms so far and yes!  it does feel like it sometimes!!

I followed yet another river far below, rushing in the opposite direction, but the climbing was minimal, even tho it's still a bit of struggle!  Old legs!!!  Route 55 took me along the back roads and down narrow alley ways and eventually I was arriving in Hashimoto and ahead I could see the looming outline of the Hotel Route Inn Hashimoto.  exactly what I had been looking for last night...  and great!  they had a non-smoking room and for about $90 with breakfast included, this will do me for tonight.

There was a supermarket where I could pick up some food and I was set for an early night - and maybe catching up on some blogging! 


haven't had to use one of these Love Hotels yet!

a bit of Oz




beer and chips!  good way to end a day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment