Wednesday 7 October 2015

7 October Mima to Myoshi

catching up on the blogging - a great easy day for cycling - and I even tracked down a place to stay easily - Ms Google worked for me this time :)  the photos say it all!

The view from the (almost) mountain top hotel - enjoyed the ride down again.




well, it felt like it was on the top of a mountain - maybe just a little way up!!
so I pedalled ever westwards to Myoshi - still on the busy road, so up and down along the bike/foot paths....  but still lots to see!


a common sight - mini solar farms

would be impressive in flood!

You looking at me???

Maggie taking a  break while I have a breakfast snack

one of the fishermen trying his luck

maturing rice fields add a nice bright yellow tinge to the scenery

a nice healthy lunch from Lawsons (coffee in aluminium bottle!)

The river is always there on the right - looking quite impressive now!

one of the many bridges regularly crossing the river

guess you would expect to see rice growing when in Japan


Lets check out this temple, the stairs are impressive anyways!

I think that is welcoming!

Shinto gates I think - due for a new coat of bright red paint I think

Think this is the way - UP still

we're all saying our prayers

trying to be arty

Yoikes!  yes, I promise to be good!!

from the top!!

healthy meal from a supermarket this time!!  tho the smells from the
Italian restaurant below were tempting - for once I had bought food!!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, I like the arty one looking up the stairs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the piccie of the sculpture (you labelled, "I think that is welcoming") because of the splotch of sunlit grass/greenery that looks like a wig on him. And I love the prayer mantis piccies. AND all the other piccies. :)

    ReplyDelete