Monday 7 August 2017

Nostalgic trip out to Hidden Valley 8-11 August

Once upon a time (actually 41 years ago), I called Hidden Valley my home.  We stayed there for 3 years before heading back to the coast to Magnetic Island....  slightly opposites I know!

so now its time for another visit to Hidden Valley!  Hennie and I are going mountain climbing!

But first, Tuesday evening at the glamorous Rollingstone Pub/motel....  please don't quote me on that!

then a dash along the highway before turning off to Mutarnee and the bottom of the Paluma Range.  Then the struggle will begin - 20km of narrow winding road, going ever upwards to the summit at Paluma - 1000m plus...  A strong cuppa at Ivy Cottage should then give me enough zipp to face the dirt road and rolling hills on the way out to Hidden Valley....

well, that's the plan - stay tuned for pics and more comments!!!  who knows how much wifi I can get, but eventually I will post some pics and more content...  just letting you know where I will be from Tuesday to Friday...

1 comment:

  1. ....and what happened next? Eagerly awaiting the next installment......

    ReplyDelete